We’re scaling our Sales and Business Development team in Berlin and we need a Sales and Business Development Trainee to contribute to the success of our product launch in the Europe. The perfect candidate will be supported by experienced sales colleagues and integration teams.
This is a great opportunity to be an early member of a fast growing technology company. We are looking for ownership-oriented team members with excellent communication skills and technical curiosity. The Junior Business Development Representative (JBDR) training program duration will be 6 or 12 months depending on your skill level in which You will:
- Become an expert in core banking industry
- Learn customer-centric sales skills
- Create excellent customer experiences
Upon completion of this program, team members have opportunities to move into more senior sales or account management roles across the organization in our Tallinn, Berlin or London office.
Tasks at hand:
- Learn about our banking software business and the latest technology
- Get deep insights into the fast growing FinTech and digital banking industry
- Actively research and identify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities, value of sales pipeline, and closed business.
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using CRM tools
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in outbounding / lead generation / cold calling desirable
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must and any other foreign languages would be nice
- Challenging, yet encouraging work environment
- Shaping a high-performing company culture by being part of a dedicated team
- Attractive office space in the heart of Berlin
- Regular team events with the local and international team
Modularbank is designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. The keyword here being modular, which allows you to choose the specific services (modules) that suit your business.
You can apply by sending your CV, cover letter, LinkedIn details to firstname.lastname@example.org.